Valeo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Valeo.

Interview

N/A as it was not a regular process; I was a transfer from home country to the US. Hence, no interview.N/A as it was not a regular process; I was a transfer from home country to the US. Hence, no interview.N/A as it was not a regular process; I was a transfer from home country to the US. Hence, no interview.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valeo (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

All day interview, but I knew the process and the facilities met all the staff and the activities they perform so I fully understand the roles and responsibilities. Interviews starded very early in the morning. Most of the staff apporached me and asked me questions mostly related to my previous experiences and process description tomake sure I know the activity they're interested in. Something that was confusing is the amount of position I was interviewed for since there're many positions opened but finally forun very interesting areas to work.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Reason to move, family concerns if I have and Availability.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland Park, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Valeo (Highland Park, MI).

Interview

phone interview with Human Ressources MAnager then inperson with financial controller interview, After that got another interview with a North American FInance director then offered a position, started the following week

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensburg, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valeo (Greensburg, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied at 10.30 pm, Interview call next day at 11 am. It was an on sight interview contrary to telephonic screening interview. Just one round and no technical interview. Overall the interview was good and little bit unexpected. Only thing that needs to be considered is the location of this company.

Interview Questions

• All about my resume, about the company and about my future goals   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valeo.

Interview

Before the interview with hiring manager, there was a short interview with the recruiter, talking about my background and visa status. Just briefly go through my resume, answered some behavioral questions, and talked about the position. Not so difficult. The hiring manager was very nice, giving you more opportunities to understand the company's culture.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Valeo.

Interview

Very Good Hiring Process, HR communicates for initial screening, schedules Phone interview & followed by plant visit. Its a great place to work for being clean & well organized. I was given Panel interviews with techanical staff.

Interview Questions

• what are the 2 things about your self , not benificial for manufacturing   Answer Question

Negotiation

3 weeks

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valeo (Hamilton, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

You go to your interview and they see what qualifications you have, so it's best to take a resume showing you have experience in a warehouse. You can basically dress casual for the interview, no need to look professional.They have about 9 of you go to an orientation for an hour, then you're sent to take your drug test.They then send you to get your free steel toed shoes. After that you wait until they call for an opening.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have pertaining to this job and can you do what is asked?   1 Answer

Press Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seymour, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valeo (Seymour, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

I think it is not to hard

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valeo (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. Had 2.5 hour interview with Contoller and HR. Everything went well. Site Controller was very interested. Recruiter was told that they had 1 more candidate to interview, Following Recruiter was told that VP of Finance would have to make final decision and would mostly likely want to meet me. This week Recruiter and myself were notified that they had hired someone on Monday. Both recruiter and myself were caught by surprise. Truthfully, this is the best thing that cold have happened. Its funny how Employer wants employees to be honest and give 100% but they themselves can't tell treat people with respect and honesty. Its best to find out their true colors now ... then later.

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valeo (Newport News, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency I have never heard of before, asking me to go in for an interview with Valeo. The time and date was arranged by the staffing agency. Their Newport News office seemed very sparse and understaffed. Not much activity was going on, and it looked like they had just recently rented / moved into the facility. The interview process was rather informal, and all of the basic questions were asked multiple times by various members of the staff. The highest ranking manager that interviewed me was a gentleman from France, and he asked the toughest questions. His accent was fairly strong, which added to the difficultly of the interview.

Interview Questions

• You currently have a successful job at your current company. Why would you leave it for ours?   Answer Question