Valeo (US) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valeo (US)

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Valeo (US) in April 2010.

I was contacted by a staffing agency I have never heard of before, asking me to go in for an interview with Valeo. The time and date was arranged by the staffing agency. Their Newport News office seemed very sparse and understaffed. Not much activity was going on, and it looked like they had just recently rented / moved into the facility. The interview process was rather informal, and all of the basic questions were asked multiple times by various members of the staff. The highest ranking manager that interviewed me was a gentleman from France, and he asked the toughest questions. His accent was fairly strong, which added to the difficultly of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • You currently have a successful job at your current company. Why would you leave it for ours?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Valeo (US) in February 2010.

I was hired after 3 phone interviews. In general there will be a phone interview followed by on site interview

Interview Questions
    • nothing challenging, just questions on my past experience   Answer Question