Valeo (US)

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Purchasing Agent Interview

Newport News, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Valeo (US) in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a staffing agency I have never heard of before, asking me to go in for an interview with Valeo. The time and date was arranged by the staffing agency. Their Newport News office seemed very sparse and understaffed. Not much activity was going on, and it looked like they had just recently rented / moved into the facility. The interview process was rather informal, and all of the basic questions were asked multiple times by various members of the staff. The highest ranking manager that interviewed me was a gentleman from France, and he asked the toughest questions. His accent was fairly strong, which added to the difficultly of the interview.

Interview Question – You currently have a successful job at your current company. Why would you leave it for ours?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Valeo (US) in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired after 3 phone interviews. In general there will be a phone interview followed by on site interview

Interview Question – nothing challenging, just questions on my past experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Valeo (US)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valeo (US) interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valeo (US) employees and interview candidates.