Valero Energy

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chemical Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Valero Energy.

Interview Details – 45 minute interview, they take a very long time to get back to you

Interview Question – How do you use safety in you every day life   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Chemical Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Valero Energy in October 2010.

Interview Details – I got an interview call after the career fair at my university. The position was a for Summer Internship. The interview was scheduled at 9 AM. It lasted for about 45 minutes. The questions were mainly based on my resume. The interviewer talked about the candidates duties. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Question – Are you ready to work outside the US?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Valero Energy

Worked for Valero Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valero Energy Chemical Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valero Energy employees and interview candidates.