Valero Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Services Intern Interview

Information Services Intern
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Valero Energy in December 2011.

Interview Details – Just behavior questions. Nothing about programming. He asked me about my work experience. A very comfortable interview. I got the offer after 2 days! I think I got it probably because my school is well-known in San Antonio.

Interview Question – Tell me about your working experience at ...   Answer Question

Information Services Intern Interview

Information Services Intern
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Valero Energy in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy-going interview. The recruiter just asks me about the details in my resume. It seems that they have a really professional internship program.

Interview Question – What programming language are you good at?   Answer Question

Worked for Valero Energy? Contribute to the Community!