Valerus

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.0

Valerus Accelerated Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Valerus in September 2014.

I got an interview with Valerus through College recruiting. It took 2 weeks. I was called for information session before the interview to know more about the company and its people.

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Valerus in March 2014.

Was contacted by a recruiter in Texas. A week later she called and said I had a face to face interview with the company. Very nice office. Was interviewed by the head of the electrical engineering department. He did most of the talking and compared my academic background with what they were looking for and said they would train me for 4 weeks. He then asked me how soon I could start, and I said in 2 weeks. Said they would be in touch.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straight forward questions in relation to high voltage power.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Valerus in March 2013.

The process took about 3 weeks from the initial contact. The interviews were conducted in a professional, laid back, conversational manner. Once the interviews were complete it was followed by a formal offer based on passing a drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • I did not receive any of the canned questions like "What is your greatest weakness".   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Valerus.

Short interview. They wanted to hire me quickly.

They told me what they would pay me. Then I told them it wasn't enough and they came closer to the salary I wanted.