Valerus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Power Systems Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Valerus in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter in Texas. A week later she called and said I had a face to face interview with the company. Very nice office. Was interviewed by the head of the electrical engineering department. He did most of the talking and compared my academic background with what they were looking for and said they would train me for 4 weeks. He then asked me how soon I could start, and I said in 2 weeks. Said they would be in touch.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward questions in relation to high voltage power.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Designer
Tulsa, OK

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Valerus.

Interview Details – Short interview. They wanted to hire me quickly.

Negotiation Details – They told me what they would pay me. Then I told them it wasn't enough and they came closer to the salary I wanted.

Worked for Valerus? Contribute to the Community!