Valiant Communication

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Woodbury, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Valiant Communication in March 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process involved a short "get to know you" interview with a recruiter, followed by a a single, face-to-face interview with the CTO. We had a conversation about programming, and I presented a code sample (unsolicited). The CTO explained what they were working on, and the potential projects I might be given. The interview was straightforward and stress free.

Interview Question – None. The interview was informal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a contract to hire position, and I was not able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Valiant Communication? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valiant Communication interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valiant Communication employees and interview candidates.