Valley Health System (New Jersey) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valley Health System (New Jersey)

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valley Health System (New Jersey).

Interview

Interviews can go for 2 or 3 rounds of in-person meetings plus an initial phone interview. Peer and manager interviews are common but their goal is to make sure you feel the right connection with the right group. I would say these are average to difficult but definitely worth the time and enough to get a feel of all the groups and department structure.

Interview Questions

• Describe a day at work with us...   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Health System (New Jersey).

Interview

Applied online through hospital website. Received a phone call fairly quickly to set up an interview the next week. Also scheduled to take a pharmacology test the day of the interview (this is flexible). Interviewed with nurse recruiter and then unit manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How do you handle stressful situations? Strengths/weaknesses. Nothing out of the blue.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Health System (New Jersey).

Interview

Interviewed with Nurse Manager and Charge Nurse - went well

Ultrasound Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valley Health System (New Jersey) (Ridgewood, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

A manager & staff will interview you. You will be asked about the content on your resume & then you will be asked to scan. This department is interested in individuals who are registered and can scan both general and vascular ultrasound exams.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were presented with a conflict and how did you react.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They will offer you a differential for the shift hours you are asked to work.

Business Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valley Health System (New Jersey) in August 2010.

Interview

There were three sets of interviews. First was with HR, second with Management, and third was a group interview with staff.

Interview Questions

• Give me three words that describe yourself.   Answer Question
    • Give me a situation where you disagreed with a co-worker. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation.