Valley Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valley Medical Center

PSR Interview

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 2 weeks. Interviewed and was offered a position in 2 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Admitting Registar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Valley Medical Center.

Interview

Did application online and was contacted via email the next day with questionnaire. Once I completed the questionnaire I was emailed later that day requesting an interview. About a week after HR department contacted me via email with an online assessment. This took about 30 minutes to complete. The next day I was contacted requesting my references.Two days later I was contacted with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What quality makes me most qualified for the position?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Valley Medical Center in January 2012.

Interview

Human Resources contacted me (phone or Email) to schedule an on-site interview with the hiring manager. It was a straight forward process. Interview was one-on-one. Not a structured interview.

Health Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

Received call from clinic director and scheduled interview. Know the company/clinic populations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They provided dollar amount that met my expectations./

ER Nurse Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

The position is for 2 ER residency RN position, which over one hundred applicants. The interview was divided into 2 stages. First stage consists of 4 groups interview. Each group consists of a panel interviewers and 15 interviewees. Interview begin with a personality test, followed by a test for multi-tasking ability (3 pages of 30-40 lines of numbers. Six sets of numbers (3-8 digits) in each line and 2 of the 6 numbers set are identical) you circle the 2 identical numbers. In 10 minutes you circle as much as you can. Next is the essay question. I don’t remember the exact wording but the question is asking what cause the ER to overflow in hospital and how can you address this problem. They give you 10 minutes for the essay. The next part is more questions. They give each interviewee a package (5-7pages) of questions. And ask you to choose 4 number from 7 -20 and write on the front of the packet. You must answer all of the first 7 questions, and 4 more question which ever 4 number you wrote on the front of the packet corresponding to the questions. You have 20 minutes to answer the 10 questions. Most of the questions are open-ended essay question which I believe no one was able to finish all 10 questions. I only remembers a few questions: “Why you want to be ER nurse?” “If you can’t be an ER nurse what is the second choice?” “Why work for Valley?” “How did you deal with a difficulty situation, and if you encounter it second time what would you do?”

Interview Questions

• “If you can’t be an ER nurse what is the second choice and why?”   Answer Question
    • “How did you deal with a difficulty patient/situation, and if you encounter it second time what would you do?”   Answer Question