Valley National Bancorp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Valley National Bancorp in February 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted 3 days after application was submitted, and had my first of 2 interviews the following week. Interview process was fairly standard though I was told my part-time status would only be temporary until I was done with training fully. Once I finished training I was told I would not be made full-time and am now stuck.

Interview Question – Mos difficult question was "what makes you think we should hire you?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate anything. Was offered 13/hr and accepte because I was unemployed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Valley National Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valley National Bancorp interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valley National Bancorp employees and interview candidates.