ValleyCrest Companies Business Development Interview Questions

2.5

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

Interview

The process was tedious. Valley Crest thinks very highly of themselves. It's a great thing, but I think some of their managers think a little too high of themselves. 4 interview. All out of town. Final interview took 4+ hrs. Toured me around like the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• A regional manager was the most unexpected part of the process. Everyone was kind, until I met him.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ValleyCrest Companies

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (San Diego, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter over phone and submitted resume. At that time they set up a phone interview with Regional Director. After the phone interview, they decided to bringme in to meet with Branch manager as well as regional manager.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions were asked. Very laid back, no pressure.   Answer Question

Negotiation