ValleyCrest Companies

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

Interview Details – The process was tedious. Valley Crest thinks very highly of themselves. It's a great thing, but I think some of their managers think a little too high of themselves. 4 interview. All out of town. Final interview took 4+ hrs. Toured me around like the job was mine.

Interview Question – A regional manager was the most unexpected part of the process. Everyone was kind, until I met him.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in September 2012.

Interview Details – Spoke to recruiter over phone and submitted resume. At that time they set up a phone interview with Regional Director.

After the phone interview, they decided to bringme in to meet with Branch manager as well as regional manager.

Interview Question – typical interview questions were asked. Very laid back, no pressure.   Answer Question

Worked for ValleyCrest Companies? Contribute to the Community!