ValleyCrest Companies Business Development Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

The process was tedious. Valley Crest thinks very highly of themselves. It's a great thing, but I think some of their managers think a little too high of themselves. 4 interview. All out of town. Final interview took 4+ hrs. Toured me around like the job was mine.

Interview Questions
  • A regional manager was the most unexpected part of the process. Everyone was kind, until I met him.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ValleyCrest Companies

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in September 2012.

Spoke to recruiter over phone and submitted resume. At that time they set up a phone interview with Regional Director.

After the phone interview, they decided to bringme in to meet with Branch manager as well as regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • typical interview questions were asked. Very laid back, no pressure.   Answer Question