ValleyCrest Companies Interview Questions

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in December 2013.

Applied and got a call to set up an interview about two weeks later. Interviewer was extremely nice. Worked around my schedule to set up a phone interview. The actual interview was very relaxed I wasn't nervous at all or at least it went away once the conversation started. She told me a little about the company and what I could expect then let me ask any questions I had. Very smooth process. Got a call 2 weeks later to talk to a manager.

FOM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

Disorganize through the process

No leverage

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

very simple and easy

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calabasas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in July 2013.

My initial interview was by telephone, performed by a friendly and enthusiastic HR recruiter. She provided a great deal of information about the company and made it sound like a great place to work. Her questions were on topic and relevant to the position I was being considered for.
    A follow-up in-person interview was with the IT Support manager. He was friendly and very professional. He asked many questions about my technical skills and experience and I think did a good job in determining whether I would make a good fit with his department.

Interview Questions
    • The IT manager expressed concern that my experience may have been too advanced for the position.   View Answer

Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

The process was tedious. Valley Crest thinks very highly of themselves. It's a great thing, but I think some of their managers think a little too high of themselves. 4 interview. All out of town. Final interview took 4+ hrs. Toured me around like the job was mine.

Interview Questions
    • A regional manager was the most unexpected part of the process. Everyone was kind, until I met him.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in December 2012.

had a phone interview with the "cheif of staff"... what a joke this interview was.... they cant pay me enough to come to this company

Interview Questions
    • they were trying to pick my brain on how my company bids jobs   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in September 2012.

Spoke to recruiter over phone and submitted resume. At that time they set up a phone interview with Regional Director.

After the phone interview, they decided to bringme in to meet with Branch manager as well as regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • typical interview questions were asked. Very laid back, no pressure.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in March 2012.

The process began with a 1 on 1 interview and led to multiple "ride alongs" with current Account Managers which was very informative and a great way to gain insight into the position. The company was hiring at several local locations so over the course of 2 weeks I was able to meet with and ride along with several branch locations and allowed a say in where I was placed. Everyone was very open and offered great advice during the process and I am excited about joining this cohesive team.

Interview Questions
    • What type of management experience do you have?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in March 2010.

They were fishing for someone to fill a position. Experience was very little factor.

Quick

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calabasas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in February 2010.

A telephone interview was done around 5 to 10 minutes. Just to explain something about previous jobs and experience. After a week an interview was scheduled. It took around and hour. Information about previous jobs, reasons of leaving jobs, experience, etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for ValleyCrest Companies? Contribute to the Community!