ValleyCrest Companies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.5

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the website. About a week later, a recruiter contacted me and we had a brief phone conversation. The admin assoc emailed me to set up an inperson interview with the national service manager and compliance team leader. I went in the next day and met with both of them. It went well. Three days later the recruiter from HR called and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know Excel?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

Interview

I had a phone interview within a month of submitting my application. A young lady asked me the basic questions like how I heard of the position and my previous experience.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Rockville, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I was contacted by a headhunter regarding a role at their HQ in Rockville, MD. Met with several executives and was impressed by the caliber of talent and their vision for growth. Seems like a solid company. Did not receive offer.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in March 2014.

Interview

Initially contacted by company recruiter, everything sounded great of course. Interviewd by branch manager. Who had to reschedule about 4 times. branch manager was late to our last meeting 20 minutes. Overall everything seemed very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Had me describe (name) of plants they pointed at. Previous job experience. Seemed very rushed and Unprofessional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company recruiter will email you an offer after your interview with branch manager. Received salary I requested.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Denver, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied and got a call to set up an interview about two weeks later. Interviewer was extremely nice. Worked around my schedule to set up a phone interview. The actual interview was very relaxed I wasn't nervous at all or at least it went away once the conversation started. She told me a little about the company and what I could expect then let me ask any questions I had. Very smooth process. Got a call 2 weeks later to talk to a manager.

FOM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Disorganize through the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No leverage

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Boston, MA).

Interview

very simple and easy

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Calabasas, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

My initial interview was by telephone, performed by a friendly and enthusiastic HR recruiter. She provided a great deal of information about the company and made it sound like a great place to work. Her questions were on topic and relevant to the position I was being considered for. A follow-up in-person interview was with the IT Support manager. He was friendly and very professional. He asked many questions about my technical skills and experience and I think did a good job in determining whether I would make a good fit with his department.

Interview Questions

• The IT manager expressed concern that my experience may have been too advanced for the position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

Interview

The process was tedious. Valley Crest thinks very highly of themselves. It's a great thing, but I think some of their managers think a little too high of themselves. 4 interview. All out of town. Final interview took 4+ hrs. Toured me around like the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• A regional manager was the most unexpected part of the process. Everyone was kind, until I met him.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

had a phone interview with the "cheif of staff"... what a joke this interview was.... they cant pay me enough to come to this company

Interview Questions

• they were trying to pick my brain on how my company bids jobs   Answer Question