ValleyCrest Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 5 days - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in February 2010.

Interview Details – Three step process. first interviewed by field supevisor in group of 8 other potential hires. Second Interview with Branch Manager-interview was a fishing expedition to pick my brain. Third interview was a phone interview with national sales manager. at the end of the interview he asked me to send him some information about a large meeting I was attending, indicating he wanted to attend and also meet with me.
I emailed him the information and never heard another word from him or anyone else. I tried to contact him by phone and email to no avail. Again they were on a fishing trip.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with all weather based controllers?   View Answer

Worked for ValleyCrest Companies? Contribute to the Community!