ValleyCrest Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 5 days - interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in February 2010.

Interview Details – Three step process. first interviewed by field supevisor in group of 8 other potential hires. Second Interview with Branch Manager-interview was a fishing expedition to pick my brain. Third interview was a phone interview with national sales manager. at the end of the interview he asked me to send him some information about a large meeting I was attending, indicating he wanted to attend and also meet with me.
I emailed him the information and never heard another word from him or anyone else. I tried to contact him by phone and email to no avail. Again they were on a fishing trip.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with all weather based controllers?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ValleyCrest Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValleyCrest Companies Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ValleyCrest Companies employees and interview candidates.