Valor Security Services Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valor Security Services

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Valor Security Services.

Interview

Interviewed by assistant director discussed job requirements.

Negotiation

NONE

Other Interview Reviews for Valor Security Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Massapequa, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valor Security Services (Massapequa, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

1 on 1 in the security directors office. You will be asked why you want the job and you will say a bit about yourself, what makes you a good security guard. They will explain the job and ask if you are capable of carrying out these tasks. Very straight forward, and they expect the same out of you.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at being on time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Valor Security Services (Everett, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied at the guest services booth at the client property, was called for an interview a few days later. I met with the Assistant Director and a Sergeant for my interview, the tone was friendly and both people interviewing me were in uniform. The job started out with the basic interview questions, and progressed from there, After the interview was over they told me they would be in touch, and called me back in two days to offer a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Valor Security Services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valor Security Services (Knoxville, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application and was hired same day after a breif interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

9.00 hr 40 hours week

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valor Security Services.

Interview

Basic interview as if fast food company so, all but sleeping in the interview works.

Interview Questions

• How old are you, do you have a family, what religion are you and do you consider yourself a racist. All illegal questions seemingly used to intimidate.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is none, just interview and don't mess up on that last question above and you have the job