Valtera Corporation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valtera Corporation

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Valtera Corporation in September 2011.

I was made to take a 3 hour test- math verbal and reasoning. After which they unexpectedly schedule a face-to-face interview with two supposedly bigshot women. One was boisterous and the other was fine. The boisterous one started off with how bad the company treated its employees and told me to convince her as to why I was the right fit. I lost interest there itself. Then she proceeded to ask me several situational questions and kept interjecting with statements that highlighted the meniality of the job I had applied for. I realised during the interview process that this was a bad company with bad employees who bad-mouthed the company. Also I was severely over-qualified for the job as well as the company quality. Questions were easy, attitude was very bad. To top that, they rejected me, I suppose it was a complex, I was smarter than all of them put together. I am happy I didn't get the job and told them the same. It was a bad experience that taught me it is better to stay unemployed than to work for a company like this one.

Interview Questions
    • Math, verbal, reasoning test   Answer Question
    • Behavioral including- why thiis company, why this job(that sucks according to them!)   View Answer

Account Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Valtera Corporation in July 2010.

There is an initial phone screen to see if your skills would be a good match. Next, if they are, you will come in to take about 3 hours worth of testing and 1 hour of meeting with the hiring manager(s), where you will be subjected to behavioral interviewing questions. Chances are this will not be enough to get you hired and you will be called back to meet with other managers. Then these managers will hit you with more behavioral interviewing questions (some might be the same as your previous interview). Be prepared to possibly have to come back even one more time beyond that with more behavioral interviewing questions and yet another manager before you will find out if you are even going to get a job offer. You will invest a lot of time in this process with no guarantee of a positive outcome, so if that sounds like too much to you, then don't apply. It is a very taxing process and highly frustrating for the job seeker.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with the rest of the group on the direction in which a project was heading (or something along these lines).   View Answer