Valuation Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Valuation Research in March 2012.

Interview Details – The first round is on-campus. Second round the company bought me ticket and flew there. It's one on one interview with almost every one in the office. They took me to lunch. Interviewed all day from 10 to 3 pm.

Interview Question – The interview is not structured. But some people do asked basic quesitons like how do you calculate WACC, lever Beta, unlever Beta, CAPM. The people intervewed me are not HRs. We just talk as the conversation goes. It starts with go over my resume and tell them what I did before and why I qualify the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate, but the manager would not accept negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Valuation Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valuation Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valuation Research employees and interview candidates.