Value Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.8

Manager Interview

The Valente Consulting hiring process with the hiring manager was very positive and inclusive. I was able to meet with several company representatives and get all my questions answered. They a quick follow-up and kept me informed of the stages in the process.

Technical Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Value Consulting in January 2012.

Initial phone interview.

SAP HRMS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Value Consulting in November 2009.

Was referred by my friend and had applied. Recvd a call & It all went well.

Interview Questions
    • Total work exp & skills that I have worked on with complete project details   Answer Question
    • Why I am looking for a change & hat package are you looking at ???   Answer Question
    It was quite professional and it was managed well.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerome, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerome, ID

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Value Consulting in September 2009.

Human res was very prompt and communication was very clear and swift. They were very helpfull.
    Interview was well planned and there was only one interview. Very easy because this was contract job.
    It was more personal interview and based on resume. People are nice and open culture is being followed.
    teams are very virtual.

Manager Operations Interview

They shortlisted me based on my experience and academics, than there was another HR round and Operations round in which they tested my patience professionalism and dedication towards work.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions as such they asked all relevant questions to my profile   Answer Question
    Nothing they offered me something which I could not deny! I was delighted!

Inside Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Value Consulting.

Seriously? Was there any? The interviewer was a fresher herself. Never knew it will be this easy.
    I was asked to wait at the reception for more than 5hrs. I was about to walk off. This was the worst ill-treatment I've ever received.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be happy if you get laid with the director? How would you react to it?   View Answer

Friends said not to join

Software Engg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at Value Consulting in February 2012.

Its pretty easy they are just asking for money to provide offer letter and experience letter because this is there main business

Interview Questions
    • You know we are very good firm but you have to pay 1Lakh INR.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Value Consulting in February 2012.

They make you go through these hurdles that does not make any sense. Then they place you on the phone with people who have no idea what they're doing and are super unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you not more professional? Perhaps take a look at other corporations in America and see if you can compare yourself with them... So many things will stand out.   Answer Question
    They will lowball the heck out of you. To the point where you feel insulted