Value Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Sales Manager Interview

Technical Sales Manager
Cleveland, OH

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Value Consulting in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer

SAP HRMS Interview

SAP HRMS
Ashburn, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Value Consulting in November 2009.

Interview Details – Was referred by my friend and had applied. Recvd a call & It all went well.

Interview Questions

• Total work exp & skills that I have worked on with complete project details   Answer Question
  • Why I am looking for a change & hat package are you looking at ???   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was quite professional and it was managed well.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Jerome, ID

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Value Consulting in September 2009.

Interview Details – Human res was very prompt and communication was very clear and swift. They were very helpfull.
Interview was well planned and there was only one interview. Very easy because this was contract job.
It was more personal interview and based on resume. People are nice and open culture is being followed.
teams are very virtual.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Software Engg Interview

Software Engg
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at Value Consulting in February 2012.

Interview Details – Its pretty easy they are just asking for money to provide offer letter and experience letter because this is there main business

Interview Question – You know we are very good firm but you have to pay 1Lakh INR.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Sales Manager Interview

Technical Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Value Consulting in February 2012.

Interview Details – They make you go through these hurdles that does not make any sense. Then they place you on the phone with people who have no idea what they're doing and are super unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why are you not more professional? Perhaps take a look at other corporations in America and see if you can compare yourself with them... So many things will stand out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will lowball the heck out of you. To the point where you feel insulted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Value Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Value Consulting interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Value Consulting employees and interview candidates.