ValueClick Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValueClick Media in April 2009.

Interview Details – The bar continues to get lower and lower.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – a sea of lies.

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ValueClick Media in June 2011.

Interview Details – Good hiring and interview process. Met with multiple people and went through sufficient interviewing.

Interview Question – There were not any "difficult" questions. Everything asked was in reason.   Answer Question

Director of Legal Affairs Interview

Director of Legal Affairs
Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ValueClick Media in July 2012.

Interview Details – HR was nice and responsive. Set up interview via email. Interview was informal and test more for "fit" in the company.

Interview Question – None. Interviewer asked me to tell him about my resume and prior jobs. It was difficult because the interviewer was not prepared and expected the interviewee to lead the conversation.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ValueClick Media in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by a recruiter for the position. My first interview was with a VP who made a great impression on me. While she thought I'd be good for her team, she recognized that my specific background might make me an even better fit for another division and she referred me to them. They interviewed me three times and made an offer. Everyone was incredible friendly and engaged and their questions were perceptive and conveyed that the company had its priorities straight.

Interview Question – I can't really remember the specific questions, but they were very interested in who my contacts were and what accounts I had experience with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A bit. I felt management really made an effort to offer me something I could live with.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ValueClick Media in May 2011.

Interview Details – hiring boss didn't think i was qualified yet the SVP did - and basically made the hiring manager interview me. eventually got the offer.

Interview Question – What do you see yoour first 90 days looking like?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ValueClick Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValueClick Media interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ValueClick Media employees and interview candidates.