ValueClick Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValueClick in July 2008.

pretty easy...they interview more for personality fit...than professional accomplishments. Their office environment is more paternal...parties, social engagements...rather than strategic and professional. Discussed with internal HR (easy)...then onto sales managers (Easier)...then onto VP level (easiest) and above...who to the best of my knowledge asked me nothing that required any original thought. It is VERY important for them that you LIKE them.

Interview Questions
    • an engineer drew a picture of an F-14 fighter and drew four arrows away from the plane and asked me to define the direction the arrows pointed.   View Answers (3)
    you can push them around pretty easily...got a huge base...large ramp up...and negotiated account list. Did not offer equity.

Worked for ValueClick? Contribute to the Community!