ValueFirst Messaging Interview Questions

Software Trainee Interview

there are 3 rounds.1written test which have aptitude ques and some technical
     2.technical round
     3.hr round
    all rounds held on same day the process took the whole day .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at ValueFirst Messaging.

through recruiter, and then telephonic round, one on one round, skill tests involved, HR round also included

no negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ValueFirst Messaging.

Total number of rounds 5 with 1 Written, Two HR rounds and Two technical rounds.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated but did not get satisfied figures

Trainee Techops (Linux for Name) Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ValueFirst Messaging.

Dear Friends,
                                Sorry to say, but i want to draw your kind attention towards the following things during the interview of techops trainne like technical support or monitoring the linux platform traffic

1. coordinator performed some good
    but told answer this test paper at reception(ha ha ha ha). but i was taken to a class room after 15 minutes.
    2. extremely shameful was the attitude of you technical guy, and interview process just like a college class, where the teacher was not having any method and manner to communicate with the candidates.
    That guy was interested to ask question only from three guys whether they know or not. he didn't asked any question from me, even not "describe yourself" which was a default question for everyone.
    3. didn't not asked any question related to LINUX even i did RHCE training and also in my b.tech course, i also did a Linux project. But there was no value of resume and test paper whatever we wrote.
    his personality was zero but told that he helped in establishment of company

If this type of things will be happened then even the students with a small amount of self respect will never join to you (which is the demand of company growth.)
    But one thing was good that the level of job and company was described clearly by the interview.
    GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY CANDIDATE. and prove the reason for their selection or elimination.

Thanks and Regards.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ValueFirst Messaging in July 2011.

First telephonic interview round, second is aptitude test, third is technical written examination after that technical interview and finally the HR round.

most of the time the interview process is conducted in one day.

Interview Questions
    • logical thinking and oops concepts and knowledge of SQL server 2005.   View Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ValueFirst Messaging in June 2011.

I was thorough and very technical.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ValueFirst Messaging in February 2011.

Started with detailed company presentation from the HR people, which i liked and decided that i will sit for interview process.
    Nearly 38 students appeared for aptitude test, which 19 cleared including me.
    Aptitude test consisted of math, english and personality test sections which were not that difficult.
    It was followed by GD round, which we were given a topic to represent 2 cities namely Delhi & Mumbai and our views on the same.
    GD round followed by HR round, and general questions from the CV and family background were asked.
    Then 7 students selected after HR round from campus were called for F2F interview with HR head, during which my profile was changed from Sales to Research in International Business.
    I was then interviewed by HOD - International Business and interview lasted for more than 45 mins. which grilled me in and out starting from my perception about this job ending my interests and my future plans.
    Lastly i was interviewed by COO of the company which was a happy go round.
    I was selected, given offer letter, then again called as another team wanted to approach me for their team.
    Further, i got confused as i was thinking about these people as either the HR is so confused about their plans or they want to get the best out of me.
    As it turned out in the end, i again switched the department after this interview, i was confident about the company, as well as work culture by simply observing the people enjoying their work mostly due to the fact i was visiting the company at least thrice due to hopping departments,

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable travelling 25 days in a month??   Answer Question
    • How will you approach CFO of a company whose secretary is not interested in your views about your company's product offerings??   Answer Question
    Did not have that luxury, since it was through my college and salary was already decided in advance.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ValueFirst Messaging in January 2012.

The interview process was quite detailed; including group discussion, aptitude test and personal interview on the 1st day. on the 2nd day, personality test, skill test and the hr round was held. the 3rd consisted of the orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How can u relate ur management and analytic skills to the organizational business model?   Answer Question

Worked for ValueFirst Messaging? Contribute to the Community!