ValueLabs Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2010.

Face to face interview for two rounds and one hr round everything went good and interviewer is very nice and had a wonderful experience. We had technical discussion around 30 minutes.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ValueLabs in May 2012.

1 Telephonic, 1 in-person/Skype, and HR discussion, They were easy and all of them were cool. Stick to your instincts. In-person round was easy. HR discussions also were cool. first written test they asked co,ds almost all gate related questions on os
    next 3 technical interviews
    finally HR
    its better if u learn complted ds and dbms we can crack the interview

Interview Questions
    • What's the salary that you are expecting? (Difficult to answer)   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The Interview process consists of 2 rounds of technical interview and then one manger round and one director round.
    In Manager round generally generally check whether the candidate is suitable to work in valuelabs environment or not.
    In director round our logical ability is tested.

Interview Questions
    The Salary negotiation with HR starts with 5 to10 % increase of our current salary so be careful while accepting the offer.

Fresher Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ValueLabs in June 2014.

i got to this by a referrel when i reached there was shocked to see around 2500 mems there attending for it through referrels..
    process was 1st round written test it consists of 25 questions 20 from apptitude & reasoning and 5 from C programming.. out of 2500 around 400 ppl were shortlisted ..
    2nd round was group discussion with around 12 ppl in each group n we were gien can india be a super nation as a topic to express our views ..
    3rd round was technical round it took me around 15 days to get a call after clearing GD, in technical he asked tell me about your self & subject related questions mostly questions were from C & java i didn't do tat well on java as i was from ECE .

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ValueLabs in April 2013.

HR got my resume through job portal and the 1st round of interview taken by the HR and 2nd round with line manager and 3rd round with Vice President than finally salary negotiation with HR Manager .

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2013.

First was GD Round which was around some General Topic, then had One on One Discussion with Senior Level Executives then had Discussion with Managerial level people where you will be evaluated more in terms of subject knowledge, GK, your passion toward the job & final discussion with SVP. (Senior Vice President) which was of basic maths, Current Affairs, NEWS..

Interview Questions
    • Should have Subject Knowledge, over all General knowledge & knowledge on different Geographies like US, UK, Australia. (their Time zones, Currencies)   Answer Question
    It was fixed for freshers and laterals can ask for more salaries.

Senior Executive Business Development Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ValueLabs in June 2013.

4 rounds of interview Starts with telephonic round and fafe to face meeting with manger and after that interiew withh Vice President and then back ground verification.
    Certificates and experience verification and explaning about the polacies and all

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ValueLabs in May 2014.

This was a referral interview where approximately 1500 candidates had participated.Firstly,the most disappointing thing was regarding the verification of registered candidates.Most of the registered candidates had faced the problem of multiple records found in their database and this caused delay in the start of the selection process.Secondly,long waiting hours to attend the written test and also waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
    • The written test was simpler but the criteria of selection is not known.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValueLabs in April 2014.

1. Initial Communication + HR interview
    2. Technical Interview (2-3 days)
    3. Client interview (2-3 days)
    4. HR interview (1 Day)
    5. Offer (1 day)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Got call from Value labs HR and scheduled telephonice 1st round after that F2F interview

Interview Questions

Worked for ValueLabs? Contribute to the Community!