ValueLabs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fresher Trainee Interview

Fresher Trainee
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ValueLabs in June 2014.

Interview Details – i got to this by a referrel when i reached there was shocked to see around 2500 mems there attending for it through referrels..
process was 1st round written test it consists of 25 questions 20 from apptitude & reasoning and 5 from C programming.. out of 2500 around 400 ppl were shortlisted ..
2nd round was group discussion with around 12 ppl in each group n we were gien can india be a super nation as a topic to express our views ..
3rd round was technical round it took me around 15 days to get a call after clearing GD, in technical he asked tell me about your self & subject related questions mostly questions were from C & java i didn't do tat well on java as i was from ECE .

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2013.

Interview Details – First was GD Round which was around some General Topic, then had One on One Discussion with Senior Level Executives then had Discussion with Managerial level people where you will be evaluated more in terms of subject knowledge, GK, your passion toward the job & final discussion with SVP. (Senior Vice President) which was of basic maths, Current Affairs, NEWS..

Interview Question – Should have Subject Knowledge, over all General knowledge & knowledge on different Geographies like US, UK, Australia. (their Time zones, Currencies)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was fixed for freshers and laterals can ask for more salaries.

Senior Executive Business Development Interview

Senior Executive Business Development

I applied online - interviewed at ValueLabs in June 2013.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of interview Starts with telephonic round and fafe to face meeting with manger and after that interiew withh Vice President and then back ground verification.
Certificates and experience verification and explaning about the polacies and all

Interview Question – Unexpeted questions   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ValueLabs in April 2013.

Interview Details – HR got my resume through job portal and the 1st round of interview taken by the HR and 2nd round with line manager and 3rd round with Vice President than finally salary negotiation with HR Manager .

Interview Question – Champions of NFL 2013   View Answer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Entry Level Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ValueLabs in May 2014.

Interview Details – This was a referral interview where approximately 1500 candidates had participated.Firstly,the most disappointing thing was regarding the verification of registered candidates.Most of the registered candidates had faced the problem of multiple records found in their database and this caused delay in the start of the selection process.Secondly,long waiting hours to attend the written test and also waiting for the result.

Interview Question – The written test was simpler but the criteria of selection is not known.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ValueLabs in April 2014.

Interview Details – 1. Initial Communication + HR interview
2. Technical Interview (2-3 days)
3. Client interview (2-3 days)
4. HR interview (1 Day)
5. Offer (1 day)

Interview Question – 1. Business case and scenario building on recruitment   Answer Question

Interviewed at ValueLabs

Interview Details – Got call from Value labs HR and scheduled telephonice 1st round after that F2F interview

Interview Question – Nothing and Basic Android Questions   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ValueLabs in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very Good

Interview Question – How is marketing related to enhancing ROI?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview Details – It a simple process. They hardly take 2-3 rounds.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.Be aware that they will demand any one of your original educational certficate if you are among the one selected.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ValueLabs in March 2013.

Interview Details – HR, Technical and Domain, Manager

Interview Question – Technical and Domain   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not Negotiate well.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ValueLabs

Worked for ValueLabs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValueLabs interview questions and advice. All 34 interview reviews posted anonymously by ValueLabs employees and interview candidates.