ValueLabs

Updated Nov 27, 2014
Updated Nov 27, 2014

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ValueLabs in January 2010.

Face to face interview for two rounds and one hr round everything went good and interviewer is very nice and had a wonderful experience. We had technical discussion around 30 minutes.

Android Developer Interview

1st round: Telephonic round - Done,
    Second round: Face to face- Panel is ready so, some once came and asked me not related questions and send me out.. Fake interviews..

Interview Questions
    • Irrelevant questions asked.. becaz Panel is not ready to take interview   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ValueLabs.

I got the call letter from the Hr.There we have 4 rounds.At First,we have written test, followed by 2 technical rounds and HR.

Written test consist of aptitude and verbal.
    In Technical discussion we have questions on basic c programs,Data structures.etc..

Interview Questions
    • asked about the various concepts like c,ds,algorithms.   Answer Question
    Fresher salary

Helpdesk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at ValueLabs in November 2014.

1) Telephonic Round.
    2) Commutation Test Round.
    3) Return test Round.
    4) Face to Face panel Round.
    5) Deep explaining for any topic with practical Test.
    6) HR round.
    7) Terms & Conditions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ValueLabs in October 2014.

There were 4 round sof Interview including client interview.It took total 2 weeks from 1st round of interview till loffer was made. Interview process was quite simple and they are looking for people with good communication skill for BA role.

Interview Questions
    • Expected Salary. Valuelabs pays very less salary than most of the companies   Answer Question
    HR was not open for discussion. They were very rigid. All they were trying was how less they could offer you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The Interview process consists of 2 rounds of technical interview and then one manger round and one director round.
    In Manager round generally generally check whether the candidate is suitable to work in valuelabs environment or not.
    In director round our logical ability is tested.

Interview Questions
    The Salary negotiation with HR starts with 5 to10 % increase of our current salary so be careful while accepting the offer.

Fresher Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ValueLabs in June 2014.

i got to this by a referrel when i reached there was shocked to see around 2500 mems there attending for it through referrels..
    process was 1st round written test it consists of 25 questions 20 from apptitude & reasoning and 5 from C programming.. out of 2500 around 400 ppl were shortlisted ..
    2nd round was group discussion with around 12 ppl in each group n we were gien can india be a super nation as a topic to express our views ..
    3rd round was technical round it took me around 15 days to get a call after clearing GD, in technical he asked tell me about your self & subject related questions mostly questions were from C & java i didn't do tat well on java as i was from ECE .

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ValueLabs in May 2014.

This was a referral interview where approximately 1500 candidates had participated.Firstly,the most disappointing thing was regarding the verification of registered candidates.Most of the registered candidates had faced the problem of multiple records found in their database and this caused delay in the start of the selection process.Secondly,long waiting hours to attend the written test and also waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
    • The written test was simpler but the criteria of selection is not known.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ValueLabs in April 2014.

1. Initial Communication + HR interview
    2. Technical Interview (2-3 days)
    3. Client interview (2-3 days)
    4. HR interview (1 Day)
    5. Offer (1 day)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Got call from Value labs HR and scheduled telephonice 1st round after that F2F interview