ValueMomentum

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ValueMomentum in September 2014.

1st round was jam by telephone and then if she/he feels you are qualified then he/she gives u the address of her/his company and invites you for the written test, if not she will say call you back again .2nd round is written that carries out 10 question of t.r related question and answers pattern & 10 of errors detecting choose the correct answers and 10 questions of aptitude of quant of choose the correct answers ,10 questions of personal assistance which are again an Q&A type . if that was again qualified she will be addressing out for a t.r round on the same day or another day. here is the biggest twist t.r round is the 3rd round which includes again 3 round of technical questions....

Interview Questions
    • for sure you look after your main project of your academic (b.tech,m.tech.m.c.a,etc) with your project code in specific and then oops concepts & constructors are the major role of this t.r which indeed he wants the real time example with programs in java.where as in sql savepoint,delete and truncate differences and queries of almost all the definitions and topics with rdbms and dbms differences. well in pl/sql procedures,functions,triggers and cursors are main part with real time queries. In Advance java http and https difference , how to create a web page, ojdbc connections,servlets .
      but the main role that play in the t.r is mostly programming and real time projects and i again instruct you to have full pledged knowledge on your academic project. if you are not from the software streams specify y to this stream..
      Me and My friends Experiences with valuemomentum which may help you a lot
      according to our knowledge present they have vacancies for testing and .net only

Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ValueMomentum.

process took two days , i have attended this company through a jobfair conducted by 360 digrii .1st round was jam followed by g.d ,then there was a written test which consists of basic java programming and apptitude with personal assesment questions.Next round was technical interview they will ask u all the topics like java,networking,software engineering,databases just be confident on what u speak.then they called us to their office in hitech city.again there was a technical round which was easy they have selected 8 members out of 13 members in this round.again we had a so called fitment round where they asked us about our project code which was bit difficult they have selected 4 out of 8 in this round . i was eliminated in this round :'(

Interview Questions
    • how to navigate from one page to another page in your project   Answer Question

Oracle Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ValueMomentum in May 2014.

telephonic interview folloed by written est followed by face to face interview all are on different days and i am not sure what has happend with my technical interview but the panel members r friendly they said we will get back to you and am waiting hours as centuries

Interview Questions
    • whyy did u choose it field though your background is EEE   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at ValueMomentum in October 2012.

1st round aptitude
    this round its basic aptitude test gotta apply your aptitude skills
    2nd round technical interview
    every thing was average and good questions .really easy and was delightful to answer their question.
    3rd round HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ValueMomentum in October 2012.

Other than testing no one knows what a new technology is

I was a fresher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ValueMomentum in March 2012.

2 rounds of technical, 1 round of delivery manager, 1 HR round

salary

Senior Project Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ValueMomentum in May 2010.

Even for mid level position they are focussing on basic fundamental concepts on technical knowledge know-how of the candidate

Interview Questions
    • How secure is Webservices and how it has been implemented?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ValueMomentum in January 2009.

Interview was all about QA technical and Insurance background consists of two rounds