ValueOptions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Licensed Triage Consultant Interview

Licensed Triage Consultant
Arlington, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ValueOptions in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email. I called to respond to a recruiter; she set up a telephonic interview for me. After that, a face-to-face interview took place at the office floor where I ten worked.

Interview Question – I was well prepared and did not find any questions difficult or unexpected.
I told the recruiter that I was seeking employment with a culture of kindness; the actuality was the opposite, not only for myself but all others with whom I spoke. I would not have accepted the job if I had known.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The recruiter with whom I had originally spoke called me to let me know that I had the job.

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Claims Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ValueOptions.

Interview Details – Great interview. Staff seemed really nice. Supervisor was extremely talkative and ranty, struggled to stay awake during the last minutes. Supervisor seemed really easy to read and probably wouldn't have spent as much time with me if she didn't feel like I was a good candidate. Offered the job days later, then was told to submit a drug test.

Interview Question – Questions were typical and expected.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offered another position at a different company.

HEDIS Representative Interview

HEDIS Representative
Albany, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at ValueOptions.

Interview Details – Was introduced to this psoition through a temp agency. This is their primary method of hiring for this department/position. I went in for an interview, there was great chemistry, some hard questions but nothing too unexpected for the job description as she made she to tell abotu the job in detail before asking you questions. The questions were mostly directly relevant to not only past experience, but also ability to handle the types of situations and frustrations that would occur during the position.

Interview Question – One that may be difficult for some is the question of how you would handle dealing with applicaitons and systems that were still under develeopment or having issues, and if you could deal with the frustration of needing to complete a job when your own tools may be causing issues and hindering your work. Basically a questiion to give you an idea of what issues you might face, but also to see how you would handle that kind of barriers and what you would do productively to deal with the situation.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – This position paid very well (even with the temp agency taking a cut) but a different position at the same company had opened up that could become permanent (unlike this position). Also, the other position offered the option of working from home eventually.

Clinical Care Manager Interview

Clinical Care Manager
Morrisville, NC

I applied online - interviewed at ValueOptions in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was unusual in that I knew the clinical director. It was relatively painless. I met with her informally and then met with regional director for a more formal interview

Interview Question – How would I deal with working in a non clinical position after having years in direct clinical care   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ValueOptions in September 2013.

Interview Details – One on one interview with the Director of Customer Service.

Interview Question – Standard questions regarding experience, expectations and personal back ground.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none.

Very Easy Interview

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Reston, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ValueOptions.

Interview Details – Was called and told upfront how much was the salary and that there was no negotiation. Manager set up a meeting. Meeting was fine with the manager. Met with the director. It also went very well.

Interview Question – No unexpected question was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made sure I understood at the very beginning that they would not negotiate on salary, or any benefits.

Very Easy Interview

Mental Health Advocate Interview

Mental Health Advocate
Coppell, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ValueOptions in November 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed initially with the Staffing Agency (Grad Staff) and then was called in to interview with ValueOptions. It wasnt until being called in to ValueOptions that I learned what my real job duties would consist of. Contrary to the Mental Health Advocate position that originally thought I was applying for, it was actually a call center position for a Mental Health insurance company.

Interview was simple, basic questions

Be yourself

They hire anyone, a detail that I had to learn the hard way

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were made

This IS A Test Submission Interview

This IS A Test Submission
Norfolk, VA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ValueOptions in December 2009.

Interview Details – This is a test submission.

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Question – This is a test submission.   Answer Question

Care Interview

Care
Cypress, CA

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at ValueOptions in March 2007.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in preson interview, background test and pre employment medical.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Clinical Care Manager Interview

Clinical Care Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ValueOptions.

Interview Details – Hiring process took place in a hotel room for me due to the office not being open yet. Candidates later in the process were interviewed at the office. Interviewer was professional, questions were relevant to the position, interviewer was able to sufficiently answer questions that I had about the position

Interview Question – What is your opinion of Managed Care in NC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the negotiation phase was short, the amount that they offered was what I accepted and felt was appropriate

Worked for ValueOptions? Contribute to the Community!