Valvoline

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Westerville, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Valvoline.

Interview Details – I showed up to my interview 15 minutes early and had no problem waiting until the scheduled time. However they left me waiting there for 45 minutes past the scheduled time, very unprofessional. Once interviewed I was asked about my background, what I like to do in my free time, what I planned on learning within the next year, etc. I was told I would receive a call back from them to schedule a 2nd interview with the manager. They never did call, and while I am fine with that I feel it is very unprofessional to tell someone they have a 2nd interview and just leave them hanging. This place is a joke, very unorganized and I am glad they didn't call back.

-This took place at the valvoline instant oil change location on state street in westerville Ohio

Interview Question – What I plan on learning within the next year   Answer Question

Worked for Valvoline? Contribute to the Community!