Valvoline

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Interview

San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Valvoline in September 2008.

Interview Details – I went in an filled out an application. I then called a couple times after and got an interview set up. I was interviewed by two assistant managers, then by the manager. Be prepared to answer 10 questions or so. Some questions were, "When were you in a situation where you had to improvise, and what did you do?"
"Why do you want to work here?" They also asked what experience I had.

Interview Questions

• When were you in a situation you had to improvise, and what did you do?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Though I had prior experience, he said they started at minimum wage. Senior Techs make roughly .50 cents more, and CSR make about 9. Assistant managers range from 10-15, and managers are salary at at least 32K

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Valvoline

Worked for Valvoline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valvoline Tech interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Valvoline employees and interview candidates.