Valvoline Tech Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Technician (6)
- Automotive Technician (5)
- Certified Technician (4)
- Lube Tech (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Territory Business Manager (2)
- Service Center Manager (2)
- Senior Technician (1)
- Crew Member (1)
- CSA (1)
- Tech (1)
- Account Representative Los Angeles (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Service Center Technician (1)
Tech Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Valvoline in September 2008.
Interview Details – I went in an filled out an application. I then called a couple times after and got an interview set up. I was interviewed by two assistant managers, then by the manager. Be prepared to answer 10 questions or so. Some questions were, "When were you in a situation where you had to improvise, and what did you do?"
"Why do you want to work here?" They also asked what experience I had.
- When were you in a situation you had to improvise, and what did you do? View Answer
- Why do you want to work here? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Though I had prior experience, he said they started at minimum wage. Senior Techs make roughly .50 cents more, and CSR make about 9. Assistant managers range from 10-15, and managers are salary at at least 32K
Interviews for Top Jobs at Valvoline