Van Cleef and Arpels Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Van Cleef and Arpels

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Van Cleef and Arpels in November 2014.

Interview

I found this position on the Richemont website - I was a recent college graduate and very persistent in my search. Eventually, I was contacted by Richemont and asked to come in for an interview the next day. The store was very busy but everyone was very friendly. I ended up being hired on the spot, unfortunately I was dismissed after just 2 weeks because they believed I was making too many errors. I guess this is the definition of a quick to hire and quick to fire company. They offer zero training and there is no supervision over the associates. Even when you are right, you are told by management that you are still wrong. It was a very toxic environment and I am glad to be out of there.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a dispute between two sales associates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was contacted by a Temp agency shortly after informing me that I had the position. I was very confused because I had applied for a permanent position but I suppose that they anticipated I would not be there for long. I reluctantly accepted the temporary offer because I really wanted the job. I felt that they took advantage of me and offered one thing and gave me something different in return. I would not accept this offer again.

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Van Cleef and Arpels (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Met with the VP of stores, I was really impressed. I felt very challenged and had a really interesting discussion, I think it would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions