Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc

Airport Environmental Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc in September 2013.

Very easy to navigate through, HR was very pleasant. I phone interviewed first with folks from FL, then since I was in St. Petersburg, FL visiting family I met with the hiring manager and a co-worker. After that, I was flown for an interview in Watertown, MA where I interviewed with about 6 people, some of the interviews were 1-on-1, and some of them there were 2 people in talking with me at one time.

Interview Questions
    • A few the technical questions were tough, can't remember specifics.   Answer Question
    Yes I was able to negotiate, but I was not able to get very much more than their initial offer.

Transportation Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc in February 2008.

I applied online through the company website and got a phone call to schedule an in-person interview. I was interviewed in by three people in a conference room. The interview was low-key. They asked me about things on my resume and other experiences and went over basics about the company. Everyone was really friendly. After the interview, they contacted my references, and I received a letter of acceptance a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • They asked some technical questions like, "how would you validate a model?" and some questions about the 4-step transportation planning process.   Answer Question
    I negotiated a higher salary and a signing bonus.