Vandalay Industries

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vandalay Industries in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was a brief interview and I don't believe they wanted to truly hire me...I think they were going through the motions to satisfy minimum candidate numbers. I wonder how many people they had to interview to meet their internal requirements.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Latex Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vandalay Industries in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was a very short interview, this is a company that relies on testing to do their hiring for them

Interview Question – Have you ever sold latex before?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vandalay Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vandalay Industries interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vandalay Industries employees and interview candidates.