Vanderbilt University Medical Center

www.mc.vanderbilt.edu
  www.mc.vanderbilt.edu

Vanderbilt University Medical Center Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant II Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

I got this job through a temp agency in the area. It was pretty direct to hire. As long as you show enthusiasm and do the work they need, you'll do great!

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any difficult questions. Very straight forward.   Answer Question
I was payed less than what I was making through the temp agency. Once I was hired on, I was payed $1.00 less that with the temp agency. I didn't quite understand why..

Other Interview Reviews for Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in December 2011.

All applications are online. You never speak to anyone in HR. Someone from the hiring manager's office will call or e-mail you. The process is very slow. Be prepared to wait up to 30 days before someone contacts you. You may start with 1:1 and then proceed to group interviews. or vice-versa. The university prefers behavioral interviews and gives the hiring managers templates of questions,.

The after-interview process is also a long period. You may never hear from the again, or you may receive a e-mail form letter from HR stating that they hired someone else.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your fantasy job--not related the position you're applied for today?   Answer Question

Worked for Vanderbilt University Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!