Vanderbilt University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Coordinator Interview

Research Coordinator
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Vanderbilt University in June 2009.

Interview Details – I applied on their job board and waited and waited. I had heard that the HR department was really slow, so I did not expect much. I went ahead and called a few of the departments myself, but it was no use. They are by the book to go by the usual process through HR. But I do believe that me taking the initiative did indeed speed up the process a little. I was called in to meet with 2 managers at the same time since they were hiring for 2 positions and were trying to decide which would be a better fit. After that interview, I met with 2 sets of co-workers on each team. The interview questions were very basic.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable, but I would at least fight for it. They try to get you in at a low to mid range and explain that you would need room to make more money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanderbilt University

Worked for Vanderbilt University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vanderbilt University Research Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vanderbilt University employees and interview candidates.