Vangent 1-800-Medicare Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vangent (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a call from the company to come in and take a skills test and then do a 1:1 interview. After completing the 1:1 interview I was offered a position at the company. Everyone there was very nice, down to earth and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to meet a deadline and how did you handle the task?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The position is non negotiable. However, the pay is fair considering the going wage for a similar job in the city.

Other Interview Reviews for Vangent

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vangent (Coralville, IA) in July 2011.

Interview

When you first go in you take a typing test. You must be able to type 20wpm. Then you watch a video on the company. They will have you wait until the interviewer is ready. You will go in and do a basic interview process. You also will have to read a script and then answer questions on the script. Then you will be asked to wait again for the 2nd interviewer. They will run through a little bit more on the company. This is where you would ask any questions. I was given the job the day I did the interview. They give you all the paperwork to fill out and set up another date you would like to come in to turn in the paperwork and have your picture taken for your id badge.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are super easy. Have you worked anywhere fast paced before?   1 Answer
    • We speak to many elderly people how do you handle that and are you good at getting your message across?   2 Answers
    • Ethics is very important with good reason. Have you ever had to deal with personal knowledge of a customer what is your policy at work now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on salary.

1-800-Medicare Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vangent in September 2010.

Interview

it was a group setting with several people going in and you took some tests and filled out paperwork.