Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vangent
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- 1-800-Medicare Customer Service Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative I (2)
- Manager (1)
- Census Worker (1)
- Call Center Customer Service Representative (1)
- Puervisor (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Head (1)
- Customer Service Agent (1)
- Keyer From Image (1)
- Service Quality Assurance Monitor (1)
- SCVS (1)
- Custoemr Service Representative (1)
1-800-Medicare Customer Service Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vangent (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.
I received a call from the company to come in and take a skills test and then do a 1:1 interview. After completing the 1:1 interview I was offered a position at the company. Everyone there was very nice, down to earth and welcoming.
- Tell me a time when you had to meet a deadline and how did you handle the task? Answer Question
The position is non negotiable. However, the pay is fair considering the going wage for a similar job in the city.
Other Interview Reviews for Vangent
1-800-Medicare Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vangent (Coralville, IA) in July 2011.
When you first go in you take a typing test. You must be able to type 20wpm. Then you watch a video on the company. They will have you wait until the interviewer is ready. You will go in and do a basic interview process. You also will have to read a script and then answer questions on the script. Then you will be asked to wait again for the 2nd interviewer. They will run through a little bit more on the company. This is where you would ask any questions. I was given the job the day I did the interview. They give you all the paperwork to fill out and set up another date you would like to come in to turn in the paperwork and have your picture taken for your id badge.
- All the questions are super easy. Have you worked anywhere fast paced before? 1 Answer
- We speak to many elderly people how do you handle that and are you good at getting your message across? 2 Answers
- Ethics is very important with good reason. Have you ever had to deal with personal knowledge of a customer what is your policy at work now? Answer Question
There was no negotiation on salary.
1-800-Medicare Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vangent in September 2010.
it was a group setting with several people going in and you took some tests and filled out paperwork.