Vanguard Cleaning Systems Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vanguard Cleaning Systems in March 2015.

Meet with the owner after a short phone screening. The initial face to face meeting was a full hour. He asked the typical pre written questions you can find on the internet. He did not however ask any questions on how I can contribute to the company or how this opportunity would be a benefit to me. He seemed very unsure of himself as an interviewer. He and his father own the franchise and sublet the work to, as he put it, blue collar people who have no business experience. apparently Vanguard only handles the gathering of new clients and the billing. They have no control over quality of service. Mostly, the owner at the end told me I would have a second interview with his father. The interview was on a Monday and he would call me on Wednesday or Thursday. Never heard from him again. I had all the qualifications and then some. I even tried to contact him, but he would not return my call. Saved me from making a poor choice. If he was to unprofessional to keep his word, how good can his services be or his business.

Interview Questions