Vanguard IT College to Corporate Internship Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT College to Corporate Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vanguard in February 2012.

I first applied online, and about 2 weeks later received an email from a senior recruiter. In which we scheduled a phone interview, that following week. The phone interview was about a half hour long, mainly went over resume, then some behavioral questions using the star format. Two weeks later received a call to come in for an interview at HQ. The day at HQ was a entire day program, from around 7am- 2pm. It included breakfast, then a presentation, then 2 one-hour long interviews with two different professionals. Then concluded with lunch and a case study and final presentations. The Interview was held on a Friday, I got my offer that following tuesday. Great company, just be yourself and don't be so nervous. The interview was just like a conversation, about personal experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a negative person?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time when you had to overcome an obstacle?   Answer Question