Vanguard Investments Australia
www.vanguard.com.au Melbourne, Australia 5000+ Employees

Vanguard Investments Australia Client Service Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Client Service Associate Interview

Client Service Associate
Scottsdale, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in September 2008.

Interview Details – This is for a call center position. Many behavorial questions, "tell me about a time you were working with a difficult individual, how did you handle it?".

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Company put an emphasis on longevity of working at firm, not how good you were.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Client Services Associate Interview

Client Services Associate
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online for the Client Service Associate position. I received an email from HR instructing me to call and schedule an initial phone interview. The phone interview consisted of 4 or 5 behavioral questions (describe in detail a time when you......). The phone interview went well, so we scheduled a 2 on 1 interview with a team leader and partcipant services department manager. That interview consisted of different behavioral based questions and 15 minute case study situation.

Got offered the job within two days and took it. We will see what happens.

Interview Question – Describe in detail a time when you could not accomplish a task.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vanguard Investments Australia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vanguard Investments Australia Client Service Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vanguard Investments Australia employees and interview candidates.