Vanguard Investments Australia

Vanguard Investments Australia Client Services Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in April 2010.

I applied online for the Client Service Associate position. I received an email from HR instructing me to call and schedule an initial phone interview. The phone interview consisted of 4 or 5 behavioral questions (describe in detail a time when you......). The phone interview went well, so we scheduled a 2 on 1 interview with a team leader and partcipant services department manager. That interview consisted of different behavioral based questions and 15 minute case study situation.

Got offered the job within two days and took it. We will see what happens.

Interview Questions
  • Describe in detail a time when you could not accomplish a task.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vanguard Investments Australia

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in September 2008.

This is for a call center position. Many behavorial questions, "tell me about a time you were working with a difficult individual, how did you handle it?".

Interview Questions

Company put an emphasis on longevity of working at firm, not how good you were.