Vanguard Investments Australia
www.vanguard.com.au Melbourne, Australia 5000+ Employees

Vanguard Investments Australia IT College to Corporate Internship Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT College to Corporate Internship Program Interview

IT College to Corporate Internship Program
Malvern, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the internship through the Vanguard website. Two weeks after applying I got an email from a senior recruiter at Vanguard asking for availability for a phone interview. I did the phone interview and at the end of the conversation I was invited to the Student Visit Day. The day consisted of two hour long interviews, a problem solving exercise, and a meeting with TLP employees. They told me they would let me know if I would receive an offer I would hear by 1-2 weeks and I heard in 6 days.

Interview Question – Where do you see your future going?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vanguard Investments Australia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vanguard Investments Australia IT College to Corporate Internship Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vanguard Investments Australia employees and interview candidates.