Vanguard Investments Australia
Vanguard Investments Australia IT College to Corporate Internship Program Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Client Relationship Associate (5)
- Acceleration Into Financial Professional Program (1)
- IT Management Trainee (1)
- IT College to Corporate Internship Program (1)
- Fixed Income Analyst Internship (1)
- Contract IT Recruiter (1)
- Client Service Associate (1)
- Client Services Associate (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- MBA Development Program (1)
- Junior Developer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Accelerated Development Program (1)
- Customer Service (1)
IT College to Corporate Internship Program Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in November 2011.
Interview Details – I applied for the internship through the Vanguard website. Two weeks after applying I got an email from a senior recruiter at Vanguard asking for availability for a phone interview. I did the phone interview and at the end of the conversation I was invited to the Student Visit Day. The day consisted of two hour long interviews, a problem solving exercise, and a meeting with TLP employees. They told me they would let me know if I would receive an offer I would hear by 1-2 weeks and I heard in 6 days.
Interview Question – Where do you see your future going? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.