Vanguard Investments Australia Junior Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview at the company consisted of 2 steps: First a technical part with 2 developers, after that a more higher-level interview with their in-house recruiter and business manager. Each piece was half an hour in length. In the technical they went over my resume and asked me about the projects that I completed in the past, which technologies were used and what challenges I had faced. Then a few fairly generic programming questions (OOP, databasaes, C#) , but no whiteboard exercise where I would have to write code myself. The second part about the interview was about the company, expectations for this role, my motivation and the overall fit.

Interview Questions