Vanguard Investments Australia
Vanguard Investments Australia Junior Developer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Client Relationship Associate (5)
- Acceleration Into Financial Professional Program (1)
- IT Management Trainee (1)
- IT College to Corporate Internship Program (1)
- Fixed Income Analyst Internship (1)
- Contract IT Recruiter (1)
- Client Service Associate (1)
- Client Services Associate (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- MBA Development Program (1)
- Junior Developer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Accelerated Development Program (1)
- Customer Service (1)
Junior Developer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in March 2011.
Interview Details – The interview at the company consisted of 2 steps: First a technical part with 2 developers, after that a more higher-level interview with their in-house recruiter and business manager. Each piece was half an hour in length.
In the technical they went over my resume and asked me about the projects that I completed in the past, which technologies were used and what challenges I had faced. Then a few fairly generic programming questions (OOP, databasaes, C#) , but no whiteboard exercise where I would have to write code myself.
The second part about the interview was about the company, expectations for this role, my motivation and the overall fit.
Interview Question – What type of teamwork experience do you have? Answer Question