Vanguard Investments Australia

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Junior Developer Interview

Junior Developer
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview at the company consisted of 2 steps: First a technical part with 2 developers, after that a more higher-level interview with their in-house recruiter and business manager. Each piece was half an hour in length.
In the technical they went over my resume and asked me about the projects that I completed in the past, which technologies were used and what challenges I had faced. Then a few fairly generic programming questions (OOP, databasaes, C#) , but no whiteboard exercise where I would have to write code myself.

The second part about the interview was about the company, expectations for this role, my motivation and the overall fit.

Interview Question – What type of teamwork experience do you have?   Answer Question

Worked for Vanguard Investments Australia? Contribute to the Community!