Vanguard Investments Australia

Vanguard Investments Australia MBA Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

MBA Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Vanguard Investments Australia in October 2009.

The phone interview with the HR recruiter was for 30 minutes but ended up being 45 minutes. Most of the questions were situational and behaviorial questions. Questions such as tell me a time when you had to lead others and there was a conflict. How did you overcome that? What would others say about your leadership style? Also asked to walk over your resume and what led you to each career.

Be ready to remember your MBA gpa (of course) and your undergraduate gpa. They ask for your transcript should you get to the next round which is a Student Day Visit at their Malvern, PA office. I thought the gpa request for the undergraduate was interesting because job description did not state this.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume and what led you to each career choice.   Answer Question

Worked for Vanguard Investments Australia? Contribute to the Community!