Vanquish Labs Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanquish Labs

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vanquish Labs (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews over 7 days, as the company narrowed the field for 2 candidates from an initial job-fair / presentation to 16 applicants. At the time, I was applying as web developer, which was a junior engineering position. I gradually worked my way up to programmer and then software engineer reporting to Harold Weiss, the Senior Software Engineer and VP (he was co-founder and director)

Interview Questions

• No quirky questions or surprises arose during my interviews. But the founders wanted me to describe my portfolio in detail and demonstrate my preferred tools and techniques.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my original salary (8 years ago), but I have been pretty shrewd in negotiating at every review, promotion, and any time that I am happen to meet with all 3 founders at one time.