Vantage Deluxe World Travel Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2014
Updated May 22, 2014

2.7

Vice President of Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

Interviews are typically thrown together in a haphazard fashion with little preparation due to the nature of the company. Typically they are looking to see if you will be able to survive for year or more (which is considered a success) in a horrific environment. Nobody in HR lasts more than a year anyway, so don't expect a difficult interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you fare in high stress, rapidly changing environments?   View Answer
    Once you get the offer you are in control - take what you can get. You will probably get a n offer within 24 hours..

Rather Not Say Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

the interviews are easy it is all about like and not skill

Interview Questions
    • why would you want to work for a company where your views will never be considered   Answer Question
    don't accept

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

I applied online and went in for an interview the same week. The interview itself was pretty normal compared to others and then I had a follow up phone interview, which also was standard.

Vice President, Customer Service Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel in May 2013.

Interviewed with several people and the one thing everyone kept alluding to was the difficulty of the owner. Apparently he is involved in the day to do operation is not afraid to use colorful language.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel in March 2013.

I had to call the HR department 4 times before anyone would reply to my email and phone questions. And this is AFTER they contacted me.

Interview Questions

I quickly learned that the CEO is so hands on, he doesn't want anything to change.

Vice President of Interactive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

Contacted directly via email. Followed up with a phone interview, that lasted approximately an hour. Was told I would be contacted with 7-days of phone interview.

Only to never be contacted again. No follow up via email, phone or mail.

After I contacted Vantage 4 different times, by calling the companies direct phone number, and direct phone number to the Human Resources department - not one person returned my call(s).

Sales Accountant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

I interviewed with 4 different people. Three were managers and one was the HR Rep. Pretty straight forward and not intimidating.
    CONS- They gave me a verbal offer and wanted me to accept it without receiving a formal written offer. Very shady about their offer which did not have a clear outline of the goal compensation

Interview Questions

I just felt like the interview process was a not formal and they seemed unorganized. I had a gut feeling that it wasn't what I wanted

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

One interview and quick decision process

IT Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel in June 2011.

Uneventful

Vantage tried to withdraw part of the written offer after I was hired.

Interactive Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel in July 2012.

I interviewed with seven people in a two-day period and all but one told me that the owner/CEO was uneducated, abusive and that this was a horrible place to work. Two weeks later three of the people that I had interviewed with had quit. The job description had changed as well. The position was now three jobs in one.

Interview Questions
    • Do you like working a lot of weekends at a moments notice?   Answer Question

Worked for Vantage Deluxe World Travel? Contribute to the Community!