Vantage Deluxe World Travel Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.7

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

Interview

I applied on line and attended their job fair. I met with HR first and then the sales managers and VP of sales. I was able to sit in the call center and listen to calls so I knew what the job would be like. I enjoyed and appreciated that.

Marketing Interview

Interview

I was hired with a very sloppy process. my job is not what is what i was hired for everybody is scared they wanted to know how much stress i can handle

Interview Questions

• can you work in a very changing company   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I attended a job fair was able to meet with HR and hiring managers right on site. Also was able to listen into customer's phone calls. I left there knowing exactely what the job would be like and felt good when it was offered to me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is a standard base salary but commissions are through the roof. It is up to you on how much you can make per year

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

Interview

Interviews are typically thrown together in a haphazard fashion with little preparation due to the nature of the company. Typically they are looking to see if you will be able to survive for year or more (which is considered a success) in a horrific environment. Nobody in HR lasts more than a year anyway, so don't expect a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you fare in high stress, rapidly changing environments?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Once you get the offer you are in control - take what you can get. You will probably get a n offer within 24 hours..

Rather Not Say Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

Interview

the interviews are easy it is all about like and not skill

Interview Questions

• why would you want to work for a company where your views will never be considered   Answer Question

Negotiation

don't accept

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and went in for an interview the same week. The interview itself was pretty normal compared to others and then I had a follow up phone interview, which also was standard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with several people and the one thing everyone kept alluding to was the difficulty of the owner. Apparently he is involved in the day to do operation is not afraid to use colorful language.

Vice President of Interactive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA).

Interview

Contacted directly via email. Followed up with a phone interview, that lasted approximately an hour. Was told I would be contacted with 7-days of phone interview.

Only to never be contacted again. No follow up via email, phone or mail.

After I contacted Vantage 4 different times, by calling the companies direct phone number, and direct phone number to the Human Resources department - not one person returned my call(s).

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to call the HR department 4 times before anyone would reply to my email and phone questions. And this is AFTER they contacted me.

Interview Questions

• What difference will you make?   1 Answer

I quickly learned that the CEO is so hands on, he doesn't want anything to change.

Sales Accountant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA).

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people. Three were managers and one was the HR Rep. Pretty straight forward and not intimidating.
    CONS- They gave me a verbal offer and wanted me to accept it without receiving a formal written offer. Very shady about their offer which did not have a clear outline of the goal compensation

Interview Questions

I just felt like the interview process was a not formal and they seemed unorganized. I had a gut feeling that it wasn't what I wanted