Vantage Point Consulting

www.vantagepointconsulting.biz

Vantage Point Consulting Interview Questions

2.4

Marketing Interview

Directly called me for an onsite interview. The manager would interviewed you actively. The second round was a dinner interview. The interviewer would drive you out for lunch, asked details about what you have done, and introduced you the whole career path that probably each employee would have the same one.

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vantage Point Consulting in December 2013.

I posted my resume on career builder and received a call a few days later from Vantage Point Consulting. They asked me a few questions over the phone to make sure I was looking for what they were looking for. I was scheduled for an initial interview the next day. When I arrived at the office I was impressed. Great people, great music, very professional office space and the hiring manager was energetic and I really enjoyed my visit. Luckily I was one the select people invited in for a 2nd round interview with one of their top representatives. He took me out to lunch, paid and explained the growth and advancement opportunity to me. When we got back to the office, I was very nervous and anxious because I REALLY wanted this position. I got offered the position and started my training a few weeks ago and am looking to get a promotion this week!

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest struggle you went through and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

A Company That IS Going Places!! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vantage Point Consulting in September 2011.

I came in for a 1st round interview and had a good time. They have a fun/exciting environment there.

I was very impressed with everything going on. I was offered a 2nd round interview and shadowed one of their top reps and it was an amazing experience. They represent Fortune 100 companies, not too shabby. They really helped out their customers and educated them as well.

I was not offered the position which bummed me out :(

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vantage Point Consulting in March 2011.

I was initially contacted by the HR person after posting my resume online. I came in for a first round interview, which lasted all of about 5 minutes. Basic questions were asked, and my resume was hardly brought up. Later that day I got a call asking me to come back for a 2nd round interview, which was 2 days later.
    The second round was a lunch interview, although we did not eat. The employee outlined the advancement opportunity (their main selling point), and spoke a little bit about what the job was (though not enough). A couple questions were asked about my background, but nothing special. We were done in about 45 minutes, and returned to the office where I had to answer a brief questionnaire about the interview (which was no surprise since the employee had told me about it, and what to write). I then met with the manager for 2-3 minutes, who asked me a few basic questions about when I could start, etc. I then received a call that evening with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    Non-existent, as commission rates are predetermined. There are no benefits either, so nothing to argue over there.

Marketing/Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vantage Point Consulting in January 2012.

I posted my resume online looking for advancement. I was called be a female recruiter who was very nice and helpful. She briefly outlined the position, I understand the lack of details, after all she is just someone on the phones. I went to my interview in the morning. Everyone at the office was very friendly and everyone seemed to be very happy there. I was interviewed by a female who was nice and informative. She told me about the growth the company has had in the last year and the future clients they would be working with. I was told I would be called that afternoon after they made their decision regarding any additional interviews. (I have seen this process with many companies in many industries.) I was invited in for an additional interview that took place the next day. I was taken to lunch by a nice representative who bought me lunch, very nice, where I was explained the advancement within the company and how they represent their clients (a very reputable list.) After lunch I had the opportunity to sit with one of the assistant managers where I had the opportunity to ask questions and promote my own situation as to why I thought I should be hired. Later that evening I was offered a position and hired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were left with a task at work with little guidance. How did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your training style.   Answer Question
    It is a merit based company to the salary/commission is not negotiable, that is determined by the client. I did sign up for health insurance and was able to negotiate my rate with the insurance representative.

Future Leader/Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vantage Point Consulting in June 2011.

Sent a resume through HR contact listed on their website. I was called and went in for a brief interview with the president then was called later that day to come in for a second interview. They asked that you block out about 3 hours for the second interview. You arrive at the office with about 10 other candidates and one of their associates takes you out to lunch and explains their business model and processes, what working at the company is like and how your advancement through the company works.

-It is door-to-door sales
    -Pyramid business model
    -HR was so disorganized with their follow-up, they kept asking to call back and didn't have a clear idea of what was going on

Worked for Vantage Point Consulting? Contribute to the Community!