Vantage West Credit union Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vantage West Credit union

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vantage West Credit union in August 2012.

They called me for an interview. I met in front of three managers that asked me questions

Interview Questions
    • When did you win if any awards for sales and describe.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Vantage West Credit union in April 2012.

I submitted a resume and cover letter to the company. With in two weeks I received contact to schedule an interview with a HR person, the VP of Finance and head accountant. They each asked appropriate questions based off of my resume and the job description.

Interview Questions
    • Given a 30 minute analytical assessment to demonstrate my thinking process.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vantage West Credit union in October 2010.

You start with a phone interview with an HR generalist. They will as you questions related to you job history, and why you feel you are a good match for the company. Then you move on to a panel interview of upper management.

Interview Questions
    Pay is based on experience. It is fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vantage West Credit union in April 2009.

First I recieved a call to schedule an interview. Once I went to the interview I had to take three tests. One was a ten-key test, then one was to see how fast I entered information onto the computer, the last was a skills test that asked me to count the money in a drawer or how many coins were in certain coin money roll. Then I had a second interview with three people.

Interview Questions
    • Here is a bird. How would you market this to sell it?   View Answer

Teller Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Vantage West Credit union in May 2012.

I applied online and within a month I was contacted for in interview. It seems you must pass a background/credit check before you will be granted an interview. I received a letter from Experian stated that the Credit Union pulled my credit before they called me for the interview. It seems they had everyone interview on one day since they were making a decision the same day. I interviewed with the branch manager and assistant manager which consisted of standard questions about customer service, cash handling, working as a team so forth. You are required to take a skills test which takes about 45min. It included data entry, typing test, and cash handling. If you have ever handled cash on the job you will do fine on the skill test. I was then contacted by the end of the day with an offer. Overall everyone was very nice seems like everyone enjoys their job. From what I have read on pay scale for Tellers this credit union stats at a higher wage, though I do have many years of experience in retail so that might have added to my starting wage.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with learning a new type of computer application.   Answer Question