Vantiv Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

2.8

ITIL Problem Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Vantiv.

I submitted my resume via Vantiv's website. Received an email from their recruiter to schedule a phone interview. At the end of our call, recruiter mentioned that he will refer me to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Interviewer asked about responsibilities during previous role and strengths.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Vantiv in March 2012.

The interview process was through. I interviewed with several people. Some of it was one on one and there was also panel interview. The hiring manager that I work for is a very knowledgeable and personable guy.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember any question that stands out as most difficult. The interview questions were the run of the mill questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Vantiv in August 2012.

There was one face to face interview, after the initial phone call. Typical questions, such as how could you help the company, why you want to work here. Interviewers were the supervisors you would be working for.

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vantiv in October 2010.

several years ago the interview process consisted of phone screens and then 2 follow up interviews with a technical lead and a manager. The process may have changed but at that time it was no challenging technical tests.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated for a higher salary.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vantiv in July 2013.

candidate identification through professional networking site, phone screen, inperson screen(many individuals), background check and onboarding. IT would be good to keep profile on network sites updates,willingness to travel for interview and relocate immediately

Interview Questions
    Difficult, you never know the actual salary structure.

Business Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Vantiv in February 2014.

Phone screening with recruiter, first round phone interview with hiring manager, second round on-site interviews with various current employees to VP level (half-day), final round on-site interviews with business unit SVP an line-of-business SVP. Recruiters were very professional and willing to work schedules around my previous job.

Interview Questions
    • No seriously difficult questions if you understand project and program management. Be prepared with real-life examples of your leadership experience and understanding of agile and traditional project management techniques.   Answer Question

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vantiv in September 2011.

Basic questions for the merchant services sales industry

Senior IT Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vantiv in September 2010.

Met with architecture team, very technical and great

Interview Questions
    • Talked some about tech I'd never used before, but showed I was willing to learn and learn fast.   Answer Question
    I asked for another grand and got it quickly.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Vantiv.

I applied for a position on-line and received a call from HR. They wanted me to come in for an interview and sent me a schedule of everyone I would be meeting with. It ended up being a day long interview process where I met one VP after another, in half hour increments. At that time, they were trying to fill a lot of positions and you interviewed with everyone that had an open position.

After the initial interview, HR asked me to go on-line and apply for a different position. A phone interview was set up with another VP. He asked general and technical questions. After this interview, I was asked to return for a second in-person interview, this time with the VP of the hiring area I would be joining.

Throughout the entire process it was very difficult to get my questions about the company answered. Because there were so many openings, no one could explain the org structure to me or tell me anything about the teams. I did not get a clear indication of what it would be like to work here.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any unexpected questions. They asked the typical how would you handle this situation, tell me about a time when you felt overwhelmed and how did you handle it, etc.   Answer Question
    I was told nothing could be negotiated. I received 3 weeks vacation, a set salary, no relocation expense reimbursement. Working from home was also not an option.

Senior Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Vantiv in May 2011.

I had a phone interview with the contracting company and was then brought on board without interviewing with my manager.

Interview Questions
    • None, it was a straight forward phone interview just going over my prior experience.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Worked for Vantiv? Contribute to the Community!