Vardhman Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vardhman

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jhagadia (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jhagadia (India)

interviewed at Vardhman in March 2009.

Smooth process, easy going interview. General questions on basic fundamentals. Some specific technical questions on CSTR and other reactor types. For graduates there are 2 rounds of written tests. One technical objective type with multiple options and other apptitude test multiple choice answers. There are 2 technical rounds and one behaviour interview.

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhopal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Vardhman.

production planning in PPC (supply chain management)

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vardhman in June 2008.

phone call , basic introduction , technicall skill introduction , job profile , personal detail , choice in job profile , salary negotiation

profile did not suite

Human Resources Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vardhman in July 2010.

Just be what you are never try to make fool interviewer, don't try to be over smart in front of him, go through the basics of your subjects

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hoshiarpur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoshiarpur (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vardhman in August 2011.

first they call me on my mobile number two days before the interview to tell me the date and time of interview. on interview day , they conduct a written test based on my stream related questions. after that a panel of 5 members took my interview. After a hour they told me about the positive reult my interview then after that next interview was taken by the HR manager of the company. After that one quick interview with plant head of company. After that interview they told me that the result of interview will convey to you on your mobile. After one day they called me that you are confirm and you can join on (XYZ day).

Interview Questions
    • The panel asked one question ," Tell us how can you save the energy consumption in the company?'   View Answer

Worked for Vardhman? Contribute to the Community!