Varian Medical Systems Test Technician Interview Questions

2.0

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Varian Medical Systems (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I didn't have much experience with interview but I believe this was one of the best. I got through my first interview which seems like both behavior and basic knowledge in the field. I heard the second interview will be about troubleshooting a circuit.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The first interview was held at my school, but I did make it to the second interview which I haven't done yet.

Other Interview Reviews for Varian Medical Systems

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varian Medical Systems (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

I received a random call from Varian based on a resume posted to Monster.com. The first woman who called had such a heavy spanish accent that I had to insist on email communication. The second recruiter I spoke with also had a heavy spanish accent but was somewhat more understandable. We discussed the basics including a ball park salary requirement. After that they said they'd be in touch. I played email tag for three months while they insisted they were acquiring more people for interviews. In the end, they simply said "We've decided to go another direction with the position". Being already employed in the same field, I did not mind, but I felt it was rude to be lead along for so long. Very unprofessional that your recruiters can't be understood on a telephone.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the industry   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to relocate   1 Answer