Varite Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Varite

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Varite.

Interview

2 rounds 1 phone and other in person.. basic Q'ns from resume

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varite (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I have seen job post and called them. They asked me for face to face interview same day. only one face to face interview only. Got offer in 2 days. interview taken by one person only.

Interview Questions

• Asked about staffing process, IT.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varite (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

First Varite conducted telephonic interview to me. Once I was selected in that, I was sent to client company for interview. Where client conducted written programming test to me. Once I cleared programming test, I was interviewed by a senior developer in the client company on deep programming concepts.

Interview Questions

• Varite asked me basic questions regarding DBMS and some C programming. In client location they asked to write programs to some tricky challenges. Then I was interviewed on programming concepts.   Answer Question