Varsity Tutors Director of Tutoring Interview Questions

2.3

Director of Tutoring Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview after submitting my resume online. The 15 minute interview turned into almost an hour and the interviewer and I really seemed to hit it off. He told me that the next step was to submit his interview notes to HR, who would "rank" my answers. I was told I would be contacted either way, but never heard anything back, even after sending emails to follow up. I rearranged my time to interview at the interviewer's convenience, so I don't feel a quick regret letter type of email would have been too much to ask.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Varsity Tutors

Director of Tutoring Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors.

Interview

The first interview was fantastic, the director who interviewed me by phone was friendly and easy to talk to. He told me I did well and scheduled me to interview with the CEO the next day. Completely different experience - I couldn't tell if the CEO was multi-tasking or just unfriendly, or trying to intimidate me, but he definitely was not listening and it was hard to get a response from him. Not sure I would take the job if offered because it would be difficult to report to someone who does not have the time to listen to you.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Director of Tutoring Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors in August 2014.

Interview

They arrange a interview for 20 minutes and in less than 4 minutes it was over. The person was like in rush and made 3 or 4 questions at the same time.