Vault

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Senior Network Administrator
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vault.

Interview Details – It was a great experience. They certainly showed they were VERY capable at assessing character and technical skills. The hiring process was simple. They moved very fast.

Interview Question – There really werent any. Mostly just the standard but mostly just to assess personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple. I got what I asked for simple as that.

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vault in December 2008.

Interview Details – Process was very straight forward. Had to answer basic questions on the phone which took about an hour. After the phone interview I had to wait about a week to be brought in and be interviewed one on one. The one on one was with three individuals that came in one at a time. After the one on one interview, I received a call about a week later stating that they were extending me an offer.

Interview Question – Give me one circumstance in which you were in a difficult sales position and how were you able to maneuver your way around it to close the deal?   Answer Question

Worked for Vault? Contribute to the Community!