Vault Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vault

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vault (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a great experience. They certainly showed they were VERY capable at assessing character and technical skills. The hiring process was simple. They moved very fast.

Interview Questions

• There really werent any. Mostly just the standard but mostly just to assess personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. I got what I asked for simple as that.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vault (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

Process was very straight forward. Had to answer basic questions on the phone which took about an hour. After the phone interview I had to wait about a week to be brought in and be interviewed one on one. The one on one was with three individuals that came in one at a time. After the one on one interview, I received a call about a week later stating that they were extending me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me one circumstance in which you were in a difficult sales position and how were you able to maneuver your way around it to close the deal?   Answer Question