Vault

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Network Administrator Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vault.

Interview Details – It was a great experience. They certainly showed they were VERY capable at assessing character and technical skills. The hiring process was simple. They moved very fast.

Interview Question – There really werent any. Mostly just the standard but mostly just to assess personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple. I got what I asked for simple as that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vault in December 2008.

Interview Details – Process was very straight forward. Had to answer basic questions on the phone which took about an hour. After the phone interview I had to wait about a week to be brought in and be interviewed one on one. The one on one was with three individuals that came in one at a time. After the one on one interview, I received a call about a week later stating that they were extending me an offer.

Interview Question – Give me one circumstance in which you were in a difficult sales position and how were you able to maneuver your way around it to close the deal?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vault? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vault interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vault employees and interview candidates.