Vayam Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Engineer Interview

Resident Engineer
Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Vayam Technologies in May 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call directly from Vayam Technologies, for the project, then they call me for telephonic interview. Then they give me offer letter, then I gone to Delhi office for Joining.

Interview Question – Service Issue   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation of Salary

Linux Administrator Interview

Linux Administrator
Dehradun (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Vayam Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details – There were minimum two interview rounds. One was HR round and another one was Technical round.
In HR round the HR checked my communication skills and in Technical round the interviewer asked some questions related to linux.

Interview Question – In technical round the interviewer will ask only technical questions from the technologies you mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was only in salary structure.

Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant Interview

Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Vayam Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Phone interviews . 2. 1:1 Interviews . 3. Skills test. 4. Experience . 5. personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – my hesitation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Project Lead Interview

Senior Project Lead

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vayam Technologies in April 2008.

Interview Details – Stop taking references beyond very junior level. That would hamper the business

Interview Question – Are you sure you would stay here for 2 years at least?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vayam Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vayam Technologies interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vayam Technologies employees and interview candidates.