Vcu Health System Authority Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vcu Health System Authority

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vcu Health System Authority (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process went well, however they advertise jobs that are not readily available. I interviewed over to weeks ago, keep calling about jjobs, but at the moment there is none. However I see them posted everyday.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for our company before.   1 Answer

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vcu Health System Authority (Richmond, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

You have to fill out an online resume for each position that you put in for, but in the end you need to make contact with the manager that will be doing the hiring to have a chance at an interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in the past in which you didn't get along with management and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Care partner is an entry level position.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vcu Health System Authority (Richmond, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening and an in person interview with the director. This was followed by a phone offer from HR and a drug test and background check. The whole process took about two weeks from application to offer. One of the key benefits of employment here is free university tuition.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/situational questions (Give an example of a time when you used this type of procurement. Why did you select it?)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The formal offer from HR was not negotiated so I have no advice to offer on this.